Monday, February 22, 2010

One of Those Days!!!!

Today was one of those days I wished I would have just stayed in bed....Anyone ever feel that way? First, I went outside and since all the snow is melting, my driveway is a mud puddle. I stepped in mud and my shoes were covered. Then I get to work and so many things just did not go my way!!!! The Lord certainly knows how to stretch a person!

I have learned not to ask for patience because He will teach you how to be patient. I believe He has a sense of humor.

One thing is this, He must have known that not one more thing could go wrong, so when I arrived home, my husband and brother had cleaned my house for me and had dinner going!!!! What a husband I have and what a Mighty God I Serve.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift at the end of a difficult day! You are indeed blessed to have such a helpful family. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog to tell me how much you like my art. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete